SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Mitewing, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Tid

Tid Level 3: Paratroopa

SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

Actually if there was a fourth character, it'd probably be Pikachu, not Samus.

2. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

I'm hoping at least two characters are added. I've yet to get into a Final Fantasy game. I really want to buy the FF with the opera scene. That's not the only reason I want it, It's just so I can identify it and maybe someone can help me out. Is it American FF III, IV, or VI?

Also, are all of the games in FF connected in plot? That's another thing that made it hard for me to get into it. There's so many of them. And I can't even play the original FF7 since I don't own a PS1. Plus, I already know of one of the big twists in the story.

3. Tid

Tid Level 3: Paratroopa

They're in the same universe, but not connected in anyway. Hell, even the gameplay style changes between games.

4. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

American III, though the one on the DS with III is the Japanese one. It's also on GBA (slightly, though not much) improved as Final Fantasy VI (it was Japanese 6). It is the all-time best FF, imo.

And, no. Each game is a self contained story, with the exception of X-2 tying into X, XII:Revenant Wings being a sequel to XII, and Crisis Core being a prequel to VII. And play VII anyway when you can, it's worth it. And VIII.

5. Ravior

So this one?:
    [​IMG]
    I could have sworn it was a different one.

But the only way I can is if I have a PS1, which I don't. And I definitely won't be using a PS1 emulator.

6. uglyrodent

Buy a PS1. Do it. Or a PS2, they work.
    And yeah, that's the right Final Fantasy. I am sure of it. Go play it NOW.

7. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

I cannot agree more, however as it stands we are trapped in a minor derail. (So sad!)

Please keep on topic with update speculations, my droogs.

8. uglyrodent

There will be a secret zone found by falling into one specific pit. It will take you to Hell, the hardest world in the game.

Actually, that would be cool. I was joking at first, but...

9. Ravior

You mean the Dark World from SMB3? :p

10. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

No, just hell in general. There is fire and brimstone and no wi-fi connection. IT WOULD BE INSANELY HARD. You have to fight the devil from Devil World and when you beat him you unlock reaper mode where instead of killing enimies you have to find wounded and dead enimies and bring them back to hell for the Devil's army of the damned.

11. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

I thought one jizzing in ones own pants as a reaction to any thought was a normal function of an adult male. I mean... maybe it' just me :?
    tell me the toast is burnt. I'm soaked in my pants. but the way you write about it... it makes it sound like people only do such a thing when they like the idea of something... oh well

I heard that Mario is going to have "the golden gun" that kills anything in one hit. just fire it once and run and watch all the goombas and koopas die in front of you. the bullet is just a bullet bill but the giant one from SMW. and also.. .again, trampolines at the bottom of cliffs. :D

12. BURGERMAN

Ah..... Kyoo, to much information.

13. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

too much information? or not enough....?

you realize I was just joking right?

do you not think the golden gun is a good idea?

14. BURGERMAN

I was referring to the first paragraph............ Lets not speak of it again.

15. Invertin

Invertin Level 3: Paratroopa

I was under the impression they were different universes entirely, with a few connections in gameplay and story (though most of the story connections are background stuff, like how magic works or chocobos)

Anyway next version I predict will have a new character and some random new feature we couldn't have predicted. Also bugfixes.

16. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

looks like somebody is choosing to take the safe road of broadness [​IMG]

I'm going to say Simon will be equipped with exploding rabits that work much like holy water. but ... a bit more explosive at the end

the goomba will be a playable character and he'll suck so bad and everyone will complain the he is horrible and that he sucks.... although that's speculation of the forum... not the game... STAY ON TARGET!

mario will have the ability turn statue... no really (Nintendo didn't think it was a bad idea!)

Samus will have her "Super jump" when you run and then crouch. she'll start to glow. and you fly till you run out of energy (causing you to die almost instantly)

Megman will have red hair. nobody knows why. its just going to be done

Ryu's going to get a fire whip.. because he killed simon when he had the fire whip (ninja kill people it's a fact)

Bill Rizer is going to get a water pistol that just pisses off all the badguys and makes them upgrade (like shooting a goomba would make it shake and scream like it's in pain as it mutates into a spike goomba

oh and link will be able to take bow wow for a walk :D

17. uglyrodent

I'm not sure why, but that was the funniest part for me.

Link will get all the extra weapons people have requested. There will be too many to switch effectively, and they will be so heavy he can't move.
    Ditto for Simon.

18. BURGERMAN

"Realistic mode" Everything plays as if the game was real life.

19. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

simon is going to duck for a few seconds and then have a tornado pick him up

20. KawaiiMelon

KawaiiMelon Level 3: Paratroopa

my uncle works at exploding rabbit and he hooked me up with all the new features man

there giving mario grenades so people will play as him mang