Spongebob in SMBC

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Loveforever92003, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Loveforever92003

Loveforever92003 Level 5: Spiny

I was wondering if Spongebob and Patrick could be in SMBC...just because i like the cartoon. Here is what Spongebob's pattern would be.

• Nothing: no pants, can asorb powerups and enemies like Link's boomerang, and throw his spatula like Simon's axe
    • Mushroom: now with pants, and blowing bubbles
    • Fire Flower: recolored red, now can blow bubbles that are made out of hot sauce (see the episode Bubble Trouble) and can defeat enemies with them
    • Starman: can jump higher, and butt bounce
    • Special Attack: can throw his Krusty Krab hat like a boomerang and defeat multiple enemies (Including Bowser)
    I also made some custom sprites for him. (also including Patrick's sprites)

Patrick's pattern is...
    • Nothing: no pants, can charge into enemies
    • Mushroom: now with pants, can fly with them and shield anything with a fake star costume by ducking and attacking
    • Fireflower: recoloured white, now can charge faster
    • Starman: unlimited flying time, charging and shielding
    • Special Attack: can shield with a CBBH (CHUM BUCKET BUCKET HELMET) and make enemies bounce off it
    I was saying this because i loved the cartoon very much since i was a baby. :3

Attached Files:

2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Those Spongebob sprites are from Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis and the Patrick ones are from Nicktoons: Volcano Island. Please don't take credit for sprites you didn't make.

As for the idea itself, it seems a tad overpowered, but it might be feasible as a skin for other characters!

Rey D likes this.
  3. Loveforever92003

Loveforever92003 Level 5: Spiny

Yeah! However, the Patrick sprites were from The Spongebob Movie game. Good job guessing the sprites, anyway! :)

4. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I think it's a good idea to republish something I made a while ago now (the bubbles are MM5 recolours):
    SpongeBob NES sprite sheet.png
    I made an animation to demonstrate (it's still incomplete), but I can't find it.

5. jan mathew

jan mathew Level 2: Koopa

maybe make it like Mega Man , Bass or link
    I mean Tab to switch weapons

6. jan mathew

7. Meg

Meg Level 5: Spiny

Aha, one of my dead threads are finally revived.
    Since no Fire Flowers are allowed for any character except for Mario and Luigi anymore, I guess his gameplay from Lights, Camera, Pants! actually can work.

8. jan mathew

good idea

how about these

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Meg

Meg Level 5: Spiny

*sigh*

No double posting.
    But these just might work, I'm not sure; I only really see three images although broken images hint me there's more.

10. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

11. jan mathew

Nicktoon united gameplay.