Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Faruga, Dec 27, 2010.
I would like to see a Pokemon appreciation forum.
Wow, I've missed a lot - new forums, new subforums, etc...
Is this thread the reason why that forum was created?
EDIT: Thanks mods.
Is it possible to let people individually opt to show or hide things like post count, join date, blogs, level, etc. on this forum system?
I think not...
Spoiler and strike through back on the go advanced options bar. I use them a lot more than increase indent or centre, fo sho'
I second this. I always think like: "Where is the spoiler/strike through button?" Dammit! I have to write the code!
Oh, and maybe superscript as well.
I think that could be a double edged sword though.
1. Well I am somewhat paranoid whether people like me or not and why they may not. So it would be a great opportunity to get people to tell you how you could be more likable. That is if anyone else here is like me.
2. It would be great to possibly keep bullying down in the forums. Then again usually people would probably be banned if they bullied others to much here I guess.
3. Might help people to get they're lives straightened out if they need help with that sort of thing.
1. People may try to force they're views or opinions on each other. Religious,non religious,sexual preferences,political preferences and so on and so on.
2. Maybe the reverse of pro number 2.
3. Could cause us as individuals to divide and or leave.
The Wiki is dead. How about SMBC gets a Challenge sub-forum? People like to write those up.
I actually PMed Jay requesting a Challenge subforum once, so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who would like it
If you don't mind a minor derail, what IS the code for strike through?
It's this: "[ S ]"bluhbluhbluh "[ / S ]"
a books forum
Unless you want to request a forum about rabbits, in which case, it's better to just stick with a thread you made to discuss them.
Mario-Fan used REVIVE THREAD!
I'd like a HTML-only mode because my Wii seems to hate the new Xenforo system. If there was a Wii detector or a button for it while loading, it would be great.
Maybe even a mobile version of the forums.
i think a challenge subforum is a good idea
and for anime to be a subforum in the
Movies / TV / Anime / Web Videos forum
I have a brilliant suggestion.
We add a "double post?" option to thread making that says whether or not you can double post in the thread. Unless it's enabled, when people post, they will not be able to post again until a set amount of time passes or someone else posts. Instead, the Edit button will be ABSOLUTELY HUGE. Now, won't that help all our tempers?
It should be turned to "No DPing for whatever length of time" by default.
No double posting could be useful. ALSO, anyone no if we can get back the ability to delete our own posts?
We already can, can't we? Well, I can, at least...
Separate names with a comma.