Request Suitless Samus/Zero Suit Samus skins Gameplay differences

Discussion in 'Features' started by Mitewing, Aug 19, 2014.

1. A.D.A.M.

A.D.A.M. Level 6: Lakitu

Ok, perhaps she would only be in the Zero Suit without a mushroom, and once she gains a Mushroom, she'll change to her normal power suit? The advantage being that she has a long range stun gun, instead of the short range gun without a mushroom.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Power suit and stun gun ? Zero suit and Power suit ??

3. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

Frankly I don't even know why it needs differences.
    Didn't suitless Samus in the original Metroid just play cosmetically anyway?

4. BBQTurkeyzZ

BBQTurkeyzZ Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

yes

5. A.D.A.M.

But that wasn't her Zero Suit. Also, Zero Suit Samus is hot.

Boobs > logic

6. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

[​IMG]

Mitewing and TheomanZero like this.
  7. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Justin Bailey did play just like regular Samus in Metroid, but I thought it was retconned to be the Zero Suit. It's fine if we just focus on the Zero Suit skin, but I thought I'd include all "Suitless" versions for the sake of argument. @Rey D expressed concern for her being too weak. I looked at the Zero Suit sprites in Zero Mission and looked at the crouching sprites. They can be used as a secondary crouch to include the bombs but she could not move while in that position based on the current sprite sheet.

8. A.D.A.M.

The Zero Suit first appeared in Zero Mission which was a remake of the original Metroid. However, Zero Suit Samus plays completely different from Justin Bailey or Power Suit Samus. I don't know if it was intended to be a retcon or not. I don't think the Justin Bailey suit new game plus was ever a part of canon.

Mitewing likes this.