News Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0 Preview - Metal Blade

Here’s a quick video showing off the metal blade from Mega Man 2.

1. IAM

IAM Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Then try Quick Man's boomerangs with an added bounce to them so they bounce like the fire balls.

2. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

That's still not the point. We can't just modify the existing weapons. We need to either find weapons that function like the other characters' weapons or just make new ones based on the other characters' weapons.

Rey D likes this.
  3. IAM

Then Make a new one Because I am out of Ideas for this problem.

sbq92 likes this.
  4. sbq92

We may have to, or we could just drop it altogether. I do suspect Jay isn't going to include unique weapons for Mega Man based on the other characters' weapons. As cool as it would be, those weapons didn't exist for Mega Man in his own games, so they don't really belong in a game in which he is supposed to play like he does in his own games.

Also, while some of the weapons could be skinned to look like other characters' weapons, I don't think there are enough weapons for that to properly work for all of them. Here is a quick list, though, of the characters and what weapons might work for them:

• Bill Rizer: Needle Cannon is similar to the rapid-fire Machine Gun, but it doesn't fire up to six shots in a single line.
    • Link: Quick Boomerang could be skinned to look like Link's Boomerang, but it doesn't behave in the same way.
    • Luigi?: If Luigi's Fireballs are going to function differently from Mario's Fireballs (i.e., go in a straight line), then almost any weapon will do.
    • Mario: There is no real equivalent to Mario's Fireballs.
    • Ryu Hayabusa: Shadow Blade is somewhat similar to the Windmill Shuriken, but it's not a perfect equivalent. Almost anything could be the small Shurikens, though.
    • Samus Aran: Hard Knuckle could possibly work as Samus' Missiles, or perhaps Drill Bomb.
    • Simon Belmont: I don't think there is any equivalent to his axes.
    • SOPHIA III: Dive Missile and Homing Sniper could function as skins for SOPHIA's Homing Missiles.

5. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Didn't you actually make a custom weapon select screen with weapons for all the characters?

6. sbq92

I did. I do think the inclusion of such weapons would be interesting, but as I said before, I don't think it's likely to happen, at least not at this point.

7. IAM

Then Suggust it to Jay for the Next Version

8. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Isn't it on the Wiki already?
    BTW, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I can't remember the last time you clicked Reply.

9. killbill28

killbill28 Level 1: Goomba

I wonder what will happen if some one here got shot by this guy.:megaman:

And this guy, too!:bill:

And this tank!:sophia:
    Oh and also this chick and in her suit!:zsamus: :samus:

10. IAM

I don't Know. I rarely look at the Wiki