News Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0 Released

Super Mario Bros. Crossover gets skinnable graphics and a new power-up system.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Link didn't start with anything in LOZ. Not sure, but I think in later MM games, you begin with Rush. I really like the subtle changes too, but I haven't seen everything yet.

uglyrodent likes this.
  2. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

He starts with the shield.

roman6a and Faruga like this.
  3. Mitewing

Yes. Wood sword and small shield and that's it.

4. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

The sword's in a cave next to the starting point.

roman6a, uglyrodent and Rey D like this.
  5. Mitewing

I know that. Essentially that's all you start with.

uglyrodent likes this.
  6. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I love the Mario 3 Level skins, they're awesome! But I'm sad that we don't have any of those multicolored platforms in the skin. :( It's also kind of sad that it's not possible to have a Big World skin. That would make an awesome cheat for enemies though! XD Oh, an All-Stars Mario 3 skin would be awesome too! And I suggest changing the spring to a music note jump block.

Edit: Wow that sounded demanding when I looked back and read it. >.>; Just mean all of that as constructive feedback though. Like I said, loved the skin.

uglyrodent likes this.
  7. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Luigi is overpowered because all other characters have almost nothing to fight with. Though Link could be indeed the one. But not when you have a shitty controller. XD

roman6a likes this.
  8. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

If you're trying to say that you don't technically start with it because you don't have it from the first step you take... yeah... common sense has to win out at some point. It's in the cave on the first screen, and you can't possibly miss it unless you're exceptionally stupid or trying not to get it, so for all intents and purposes... you start with it.

roman6a, Mitewing and uglyrodent like this.
  9. Rey D

Patron

→ Swordless Zelda challenge. :p Or because you don't want to go in that cave first. Or because you haven't seen it. It's not being stupid.

On topic:
    I turned off tutorials because I didn't know about the Scroll power-up for Ryu. What does it do?

roman6a and uglyrodent like this.
  10. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Increases his maximum Ninja Energy stuff.

roman6a likes this.
  11. Rey D

Patron

→ Cool stuff! :D From 50 to 99?
    It's similar to Link's quiver, right?

roman6a likes this.
  12. Nemephosis

The quiver that doesn't exist in SMBC anymore, yes.

Also if you do not see that cave, that falls under "stupid".

13. Rey D

Patron

→ Well it's like, if your first move is to go to the yellow paths because you're excited, it's not being stupid.

On topic:
    The quiver was removed? Cool stuff.
    By the way I remember I was hurt by my own bombs while being "superstared". Is this supposed to happen?

14. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Luigi's getting all sorts of praise. I'm going to have to give him a legitimate try... I've just been focusing on Mega Man and Bass, mastering their weapons. I'll have to work on other characters too, though.

roman6a likes this.
  15. Mitewing

Was the quiver and bomb bag even in the original LoZ? If so, I don't remember it.

16. Nemephosis

You could buy extra bomb capacity in Level 5 and Level 7. Arrows used your Rupees, so you could technically hold 255 of them.

roman6a and Mitewing like this.
  17. Christian Lee Gilley

Christian Lee Gilley Level 3: Paratroopa

i was able to beat & unlock all cheats in a week.
    tip: with the hardest difficulty i HIGHLY recommend using megaman on 8-4 since the megabuster clips through walls.
    tip: use bass or bill to kill cheep cheeps to unlock it's cheat.
    bill's gb music sounds like it came from Castlevania 2 belmonts revenge

18. Rey D

Patron

Bill's music? From Castlevania? You mean the Trevor GB skin, right? :)

19. ThomasMink

ThomasMink Level 5: Spiny

Only gave this a quick spin as Mega Man, so I can't make any full comments.. but.. holy cow this is amazing! Was surprised to see some of the Robot Master weapon selections that were included. Kinda miss the Atomic Fire, though (to me.. that old variant will always be Atomic Fire, not Fire Storm). Guess Pharaoh Shot is a good replacement though.

As a side note, you have NO idea how many times I've tried stomping on a Goomba only to either die or get injured by it! haha.. ..need to get used to that.

Will have to give the other characters a spin later as well.

Mitewing likes this.
  20. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

What's the "invisible skin set" added to 2.0.3? saw that in the version history.