News Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.1 Released

This update for SMBC includes new skins and faster music emulation.

1. Anon421

Anon421 Guest

The next update will add new fonts. That will allow you to choose between Arial and Times New Roman.

Uprising and uglyrodent like this.
  2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

I really like how the characters can move at reasonable speeds underwater now.

Especially Simon. Water levels with Simon used to be PAINFULLY slow.

3. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I've noticed differences with the upgrade system with different characters and some inconsistencies. It would be nice to have everything explained in full detail eventually.

4. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

I know what you mean.
    It would be nice if somewhere like example on the wiki all the details about the characters would be possible to see. Things like, how things work for the character, each attacks power as how much damage they do and listing every single difference for the skins that play different. This could not just help people to get to know the characters fully but also allow us to give suggestions more correctly about balancing and stuff like that. It would be very very helpful! I am surprised it not happened already.

TheomanZero and Mitewing like this.
  5. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

I think someone made a complete damage guide a while ago, but it's probably out of date by now.

6. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Yeah, it would be out of date by now. We've made some changes to the health/damage.

7. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

Hey, is it just me or are the SMW musics coming out more quiet than the others?

8. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

They are a bit quieter. I increased their volume compared to others, but I guess they are a still little quieter. I think the SMW music has always been a little on the quiet side anyway, but it would be better to have it match the rest of the music in the game. It's easy to adjust. I can do that when I get the chance.

Rey D likes this.
  9. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Amusingly enough, I find the SMW musics the loudest out of all the 16-bit musics.

10. Charry

Charry Level 0: Newbie

Just got this one today. I'm a bit late but I will soon catch up with the rest. :)

Alias X Beoulve likes this.