Super Mario Bros. Crossover 3.1.2

Super Mario Bros. Crossover gets a classic power-up mode.

1. AkumaXX

AkumaXX Level 3: Paratroopa

It seems that Shovel Knight can join the party.
    But just too hard.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

People are more familiar with certain characters/skins, or prefer them by taste. It doesn't mean they hate all the ones they disabled. If I disabled the Christine skin for the sake of that childhood GB Link, does it make me someone who holds prejudice against her ?

Mitewing likes this.
  3. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Well no but if you disable her for the sake of not liking her which the feature was to cater to people to disable skins they don't like then it would be prejudice.

4. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I decided to look up the definition of "prejudice". Google gives me this :
    "preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience"

If I disabled X skin for not liking their design or the gameplay of their original game, that does not make it a prejudice, if I understood the definition above.

5. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

People have different preferences. It's a matter of having choice. And the more options the player has, the better the game is IMO. I personally like Christine, however I don't care too much for the CHARACTER, Sophia 3rd, as I don't think she fits well into the game at all, so I welcome the ability for that character not appear when I play random games. All I can say is play the game as you see fit, and don't worry about what others may or may not do, because it doesn't affect you in the end of it all.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Omicron likes this.
  6. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

this is such a small bug, I don't think it's worth making a thread about, so here it is on this thread:
    bug.gif
    if you die on the vine, you seem to shoot straight up, never to come back down.

this was way harder to film than it needed to be. :/

Faruga, DarkBowser007 and Omicron like this.
  7. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Even small bugs are worth their own threads.

Faruga and CowboyJoseph64 like this.
  8. A.D.A.M.

A.D.A.M. Level 6: Lakitu

This is awesome, looking.
    I say, leave it in.
    Infact, I say, add an extra scene where Mario flies up to the coin heaven and then back down before dying.

9. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

This better be sarcasm.

DarkBowser007 and CowboyJoseph64 like this.
  10. Nethermancer55

Nethermancer55 Level 0: Newbie

how do you save your game?

11. BBQTurkeyzZ

BBQTurkeyzZ Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

upload_2014-10-30_22-12-19.png

Faruga and DarkBowser007 like this.
  12. AkumaXX

AkumaXX Level 3: Paratroopa

In addition to above image, the save will become a text file on your PC. "Load" will read it.
    The file is somehow encrypted.

13. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

14. ΗΜ100

ΗΜ100 Level 2: Koopa

They are shown even if they are disabled but you can't play with them in the game.
    Pause the game,then select 'Load/Save'. You'll see two options. One is 'Load' and another one is 'Save'. Select 'Save'. Save your txt file in your desktop.

15. BBQTurkeyzZ

BBQTurkeyzZ Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

these are all age old posts
    these users are no longer particularly active
    and the save question was answered literally three posts up from yours

Faruga, Rey D and Mitewing like this.
  16. Ash

Ash Level 0: Newbie

So. Is there an actual downloadable version? any time I click the DL link it just loads the game in another tab in my browser. And when I right click and "save link as" it just downloads the link. I'm having to work offline a lot so I need an offline version if possible. And, Jay, you are the effing MAN!!!

17. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

There's a downloadable version, but it doesn't work offline. The best way to play it offline is to load it in the browser while you're online and keep the tab open.