News Super Mario Bros. Crossover Version 1.2 Released

SOPHIA III joins the roster of Super Mario Bros. Crossover.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    Everyone likes this.
  2. qhodave

qhodave Level 1: Goomba

very cool thank you :D

3. Razor_Guardian

Razor_Guardian Level 2: Koopa

Lol sweet, once I have time today I'll be hitting this up.

4. qhodave

who made the character screen music? it'c cool, do you make the chiptunes yourself? maybe i should just play it to the end and wait for the credits?`:p

5. qhodave

but the pause and the flag theme are stil in low quality plus i managed to moonwalk with mario :p okok enuff complaining, thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into this, it really improved a lot! thx

6. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

It's from a game called Vs. Super Mario Bros. The new credits music is also from that game.

7. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Hooray! I wish I was on my computer right now...

8. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

I lol'd when I saw Mario riding on SOPHIA! XD
    Oh btw this is the best game ever...well not like if it would not be that way already. Well let's say it this way then, it is even MOAR best then ever!

Oh boy... unlockable cheats... I got quite some work to do in the game!

9. Jeff

Jeff Level 3: Paratroopa
    Patron

Oh wow, this is really going to make things interesting. Thanks, Jay! And congrats!

10. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Oh man, why did this have to be released today? I have so much to do it's ridiculous... I have tried it out, though, and I will certainly be enjoying it over Christmas break!

11. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

I can't find it. What happened? I'm sad and alone and I think I need a hug.

12. Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont Level 2: Koopa

I spent all morning playing and unlocking all the cheats. They are all fun. Specially the one with the holes. (I love online school lol)

The only disappointing thing that was missing, was I was hoping for a code that would make the Levels turn 16 bit. (Thought it was the complete the game without continuing code). But other than that one missing thing that I woulda thought was cool in this demo, It was a great use of my time to unlock everything and play as SOPHIA. It's really improved. and a VERY small glitch, I went out of a pipe with SOPHIA and I held up, and when I let go the tank still was pointing straight up. It fixed itself if you push up again and then just moved. So no biggy.

ALL IN ALL: wonderful job Jay. Keep up the good work. Now show me some of those videos. I've been dying to see the end of Elementia, and your next short film.

13. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

Yay, it's out! Remember to make a post in the Bug Reports thread if you find one, but hopefully we found and fixed most of the big ones! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

14. yerffej

yerffej Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

[​IMG]
    YES! YES!

I'll be playing this after work.

15. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Awesome! Here are my initial thoughts after playing it. Don't take anything in here as criticism of course, because you did a WONDERFUL job!

SOPHIA is really hard to control with a keyboard. Now I really have to get SNES to USB converter. I think this does weaken her a little though, so that's good.

I'm pretty neutral on the new select screen music. I like it because it's something that wasn't in the original game for the screen that wasn't in the original game. I will eventually learn to love it even more, like the old music, after I leave it playing in the background as I go to the forums in between levels : )

The new select screen scrolling was a great idea and will really set Jay up to add more and more characters. However it feels weird to me and I don't know why. It could be because the screen is scrolling whenever I move the cursor even just one person over.

Those are just my initial thoughts though, and like I said before don't take any of that as criticism, you did a great job and I appreciate all the work you put into this for us.

EDIT: Was Link made faster or was there a change to the firebars? Before on level 1-4 after you got past the mushroom block if you held in right you could walk straight through the firebars and not get hit. Now you cannot.

16. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

I just realized that you can scroll down on the cheat menu! :p lol Good game. And the option to give Mega Man his high jump is going to make a lot of people happy.

17. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

YEAAAAAAAA! Yes! its finally out! i played it for about 10 min now, and its awesome. sophia isnt as powerful as it looked in trailer, but thats good, because it is still powerful. and the explosion she makes when she dies is awesome. the new character select menu music is better, and jay added the game mode i wanted the most, survival.

Edit : and the exploding rabbit icon is different in the begginning

18. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Me too, lol

19. QWERTY

QWERTY Level 2: Koopa

I live all the new abilities in the new game. I've only taken a 3 minute look at it because I'm doing homework right now but it's only a short time until it's over. :D

20. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

does anyone know how to save cheats? ive unlocked a couple but if i leave the page it resets