News Super Mario Bros. Crossover Version 1.2 Released

SOPHIA III joins the roster of Super Mario Bros. Crossover.

1. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Wait! Where's Rad Spencer? :p

2. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

So that wasn't just me, then? Interesting...

Hey, random thought: Does anyone else think an 8-bit rendition of the Exploding Rabbit logo would be pretty sweet? :p

3. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Gonna catch 'em all, haha

4. Shazic

Shazic Level 0: Newbie

im having trouble getting the new version. is there a certain site i need to go to or is it just my computer? i wanna see the new features! D=

5. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

6. William Jhordhan

William Jhordhan Level 1: Goomba

I love this version too . I especially love the surprising things. Like, when playing with hammer bros cheat on,
    the bullet bills, fish and bloopers, piranha plants, and lakitu thrown dudes change too. jumping cheep-cheeps replaced by hammer bros made me fall out of my seat from how awesome it was
    I actually managed to beat impossible with all hammer bros and evil hammer bros on too. I majorly cheated by hovering over every no-roof stage with the infinite hover cheat and skipped worlds using the world 4 and 8 pipes, but thats just details :rolleyes:. world 8-4 was hard, but so much mother-thrusting fun!

7. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

[​IMG]

8. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Yeah, i did the same :p
    8-4 is really the only hard level with Sophia and those cheats on.

9. William Jhordhan

I know. I kept getting stuck on the cheep-cheep section, and then beat it, saw the water section, and lost again. So much fun. That video of yours is awesome. I'm surprised the game didn't freeze up or something.

Sophia turned out to be way more fun than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be a lot less smooth to control it.

10. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

You probably need to clear your browser's cache.

11. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

does anyone know how to save cheats?

12. William Jhordhan

You can save cheats by just saving a file (click save game while paused) becuase the cheats will save too, in the text file. Or if you just want all the cheats you can go to "classic simon", press jump button 10 times , then click special attack to get all the cheats.

13. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Made a new video :p

It starts with some really funny deaths. At the end i show those turtles who the boss is! :D

14. fire sonic power

fire sonic power Level 7: Bloober

If there's a God then he loves Jay cause this game is rocking!!!:D:D

Now music is kind of normal and neutral,no big deal there. Perfect selection of tracks for SOPHIA though especially the thanks theme you get from toad at the end of a castle as SOPHIA. She is really hard to control with a keyboard but I believe that a few weeks of practice can fix that;). the new game mode is nice and creative, nobody managed to gess what it was so congrats to making something so genious. And finally the missles in samus are flawless like the SOPHIA power-ups scattered everywhere. Thank you for taking your time to make such a wonderfull game for all of us to enjoy, we really appreciate it. And now if you excuse me I got me some goombas to blast. ;)

15. Inferno232

Inferno232 Level 2: Koopa

What the hell, Jay? Okay, I'm sleep deprived, about to go to bed early, and you release THIS?! I mean, do you have a GRUDGE or something against me? Do you want me to stay up all night and suffer the next day? Great. Just great. Thanks a lot Jay, because now I can't stop playing your stupid awesome game and it's keeping me from being a functioning human being.

(In case someone out there has a really bad sense of humor and misinterprets this, I'm basically thanking Jay for the update. Also, Sophia? Awesome for people who suck at Mario, like me. :p)

16. jerry

jerry Level 6: Lakitu

Fuck, I hook up my controller and guess what? It's broke (D)

I can't play with keyboard :(

17. Bass

Bass Level 0: Newbie

Great update. Found a little funny glitch.
    If you go to the bonus stage as SOPHIA and ride under the cloud-ground and jump down- you'll be stuck below the screen. You can still fly left and right.

** Doesn't work anymore **

18. Bass

Bass Level 0: Newbie

Sophia Glitch

Another fun glitch with SOPHIA.

Go to World 1-2 to the warp zone in the end. The are two vertical rows of block on the very right. Break the blocks on the right of that column and Try to drive in there with SOPHIA. She'll float on nothing and if you go into the ground her controls are reversed. So fun.:cool: View attachment 1064 View attachment 1065

19. wierdsnake

wierdsnake Level 0: Newbie

Why did Samus have her green hair taken away?

20. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Because she only have green hair with Varia, and how zero suit is the first stage, it makes sense that she's without Varia. At the end of Metroid, her hair is brown.