News Super Mario Bros. Crossover Version 1.2 Released

SOPHIA III joins the roster of Super Mario Bros. Crossover.

1. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

MISSILES.

I can't get enough. Samus is even more broken than before, but I think SOPHIA has finally topped her as the best

Megaman is back to what he should be. I'm happy

2. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Samus, broken? I don't think so. Even if, missiles didn't add much to her. They're still limited and can only fire straight ahead or straight up.

3. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

Yes, yes she is. She was already strong in the previous versions of the game. The only problem was her base form, but once you were fully upgraded, it was almost impossible to revert back. But now with Missiles, even at her base form, she can breeze through levels and defeat Bowser with ease

4. Please

I still don't understand how she is so strong.

5. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Best jump, Wave beam, bombs, and now missiles.

6. Bass

Bass Level 0: Newbie

Fairly old glitch

Found a glitch in 1.2 that exists in the original game on Newgrounds. Take Megaman, go to a bean stalk, climb on it and slightly tap diagonaly down (left+down or right+down). Mega will go into this short limbo where up or down buttons make Mega do different animations (walking, shooting, jumping). Meanwhile his face becomes the back of his head. Quite scary with and without the helmet.

7. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

That's a nice find. Pretty cool. :D

8. I'm amazed this took so long to be found.

9. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

So you KNEW about this, Kyoo?

10. Please

At the beginning of world 1-2, don't move. Only one Goomba will come out until you move ahead. This wasn't like this in the original game. The two Goombas ALWAYS came out in a pair.