The Coin-Mania Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Meg, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Meg

Meg Level 5: Spiny

Alright, so basically this is the newer version of my older Many Coins challenge, except this time the Super Coins concept is not included and there is a catch to the gameplay...

~~~DA RULES~~~
    Cheats: All Hammer Bros (Mandatory), Evil Hammer Bros (Mandatory)
    Characters allowed: Mario and Luigi only
    Map set: Special
    Map difficulty: Easy
    Attack strength: Weak
    Warping: Not allowed
    Pirhana Plants: Red, all pipes
    Lives: 1
    Enemy speed: Fast

Your objective? To collect. To achieve. To get every single coin, in all of the Special levels...Only the Mario Bros. are allowed to be played here, as mentioned before. But there's a catch to it.

You can't duck. Because of this, you can't avoid Hammer Bros.'s hammers more better.
    It's just plain you, walking and jumping, collecting all the coins. And since the Hammer Bros will be out to get you, and they are fast, well... that's a problem.
    Fireflowers can help you, though. They can take them out in just a range. However, there's still a increasing amount of Hammer Bros, and your shots are weak. If you're able to make it all the way up to the final Bowser with all the coins collected, consider yourself a winner. However, if you get a Game Over in the process with the coins you collected, you are allowed at any time to post your record over here.

It can be hard, but can be fun, too.

EDIT: I thought it was too unfair to make it so that you can't run, so I made it that you CAN run, just...not boosting too far.

EDIT2: Again, too unfair. I made it so that you can just run altogether.

Sorry, people, for the double-post, but I felt like posting my own record.
    [​IMG] 348 Coins

Alkerion and Nat like this.
  2. Marios

Marios Level 2: Koopa

[​IMG]

I will attempt to do it...

...when i become an asian.

3. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

"more better"

MissingNo2 likes this.