The Exploding Rabbit Store is Coming

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Hey guys. Pretty soon, we're opening an Exploding Rabbit store. Actually, there's gonna be two stores, one for stuff that is mass-produced, and one for stuff that is made on demand, called a "print on demand" store. The print on demand store will have a lot more stuff. The mass-produced store is just gonna have a few shirts for now. I'll release more details when the stores are set up which should be pretty soon. We've actually been working on it on and off since March.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has any requests. And I know Zach has some ideas he wants to throw around and see what you guys think. There's no need to ask questions about the stores because they'll be up pretty soon, but like I said, I was just wondering if anyone has any product requests or something so that I can try and set it up before we open. And I'm guessing the stores will open sometime this week, maybe even within the next few days.

Everyone and roman6a like this.
  2. jerry

jerry Level 6: Lakitu

EXPLODING RABBIT SPEEDOS

FUCK YEAH!

3. Stinkosar

Stinkosar Level 3: Paratroopa

DTMF Shirts.
    Exploding Rabbit Shirts.
    SMBC Shirts.

DTMF Mug.
    Exploding Rabbit Mug.

4. Jay

We have stuff related to Downward Thrust, but it doesn't say motherfucker on it because we were told that stuff with swears wouldn't sell because you can't really wear it in a lot of public places. We were thinking about making a censored version. And I think Zach is gonna try and come up with some smbc shirts.

5. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

black and white hoodies and t-shirts in XL with Squid on it (he can have the explosion too). "Exploding Rabbit" can be on it too but not too big, maybe on the back towards the bottom (I want it to just be Squid).

Maybe t-shirts or hoodies with a thing like this:

Picture of Ryu + Picture of Blooper or Cheep Cheep = Sushi

Coffee mugs as recommended by Stinkosar

If you're going to do anything involving DTMF please make versions without the text, so that we can have non-profane versions.

Pocket watches

playing cards

Oh no, you won't be able to print any of the characters will you? (copy rights)

6. jerry

jerry Level 6: Lakitu

Just a plain shirt with the ER logo I'd buy.

Also speedos, jumpsuits etc.

7. Stinkosar

Stinkosar Level 3: Paratroopa

Well we could have copywritten things.
    Only if we're willing to be covered in copyright disclaimers.

8. aliceandsven

Bike chains!!

9. yerffej

yerffej Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

The ER logo is a must. Are you able to have any of the NES characters on a shirt? I'm thinking no, but that NES box art of SMBC would be cool

10. aliceandsven

Will the shop revenue go towards development and upkeep or personal profit?

11. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

Erm...
    "No profit is being made from this game."
    Selling SMBC T-shirts is a problem.

12. aliceandsven

As far as I understand, the proceeds from the store will be used for ER.

13. Jay

My money and ER's money are the same for now, but yeah it'll go toward building ER. Our next big financial goal is to get Zack to be able to work full time on ER stuff because he spends a lot of time working at other jobs so that he can make money to live like I used to. But if we can make enough for him to work on ER full time or even part-time, it'll make a big difference in how fast things get done. I'm hoping money from the store will help with that because I know he has a lot of cool ideas for stuff to sell.

14. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

It's Zach.
    I've got a mate with a T-Shirt showing Death sticking his middle finger up. And he can wear that.

15. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

Is my dream to be reailized?!

From March something something:
    Whatever the store sells, I am really excited!

16. aliceandsven

I would like to request a space station that shoots holograms of Squid and projects a sprite of Mega Man onto the moon.

17. Jay

Obviously you haven't been paying attention. Zach was fired, and I hired Zack from Final Fantasy VII to replace him. He's actually a really great artist.

I'm guessing it's possible, but it'd probably cost about twice as much as a regular shirt.

EDIT: I'm trying to find out more about this and will report back with info when I have it.

That was the first item I put in the store.

roman6a likes this.
  18. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Ummm... what? Please explain.

19. Ryuza

Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

Hey all, got a few ideas I'll be tossing at you guys. For now I'll stick with one at a time, so let me know what you guys think and if an idea is well liked we can get it into the store. :D

Anyways, I was thinking about getting some hats together, one red, one green, with the mario/luigi style semi-circle from their hats but instead of their letter (M/L) it would say P1/P2, just something kinda simple I thought up, they'd be normal baseball caps by the way.

Also, quick response to this:
    Technically, we are using the popularity of the game to sell shirts based on the company and things that have come about from the game, such as DTMF. ;)

We're going to make sure to avoid stepping on anyone's toes when it comes to copyrighted stuff, so no official sprites on shirts.

20. how about a T-shirt with a picture of a Tshirt on it. with a picture of a Tshirt on it... forever and forever repeating.

roman6a likes this.