The Many Coins Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Loveforever92003, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Loveforever92003

Loveforever92003 Level 5: Spiny

Here's my second challenge; the MANY COINS challenge!
    You have to collect 1000 coins to win this challenge. Getting a 1-up by getting 100 coins counts. You may use the Stage Select to backtrack to get more coins. One coin actually counts as five "Super Coins".
    • Mandatory Chars: Mario, Luigi or SOPHIA III
    • Optional Chars: Simon, Bill, and Bass
    • Mandatory Cheat: Classic Sidescroll
    You may actually get more than 1000 coins. If you do so, post your record here. The same applies to your count UNDER 1000.
    It's game over when you get a...well, Game Over. If you do so, post the number of coins here.
    Questions and Answers
    Question 1: I can't count my coins!
    Answer: Try this: Count by fives for coins somewhere like Notepad. For example, 1 coin equals 5 Super Coins.
    Question 2: Is it bad if i don't have 1000 coins?
    Answer: Actually, no. You can post your record any time, too.
    Question 3: How many Super Coins are needed to win it?
    Answer: 5000, duh. Multiply 5 and 1000 and you get that.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

What do you mean by "mandatory" and "optional" characters? If you play with an optional you're not playing with a mandatory so what's the matter about "mandatory" characters?

What's this story about "Super coins" when the challenge is plainly collecting coins? Noting Counting to each coin as 5 "Super coins" would just confuse one attempting the challenge.

What's the point of the challenge if you can just use the Level Select function? What's the point of the Classic Screenscroll as well?

What's the point of the challenge if you can just give up?

What are you supposed to post when you're done with the challenge? Number of coins?

I'll let you answer those few questions.

TheomanZero and MissingNo2 like this.
  3. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

You have somehow overcomplicated what I thought was a pretty basic goal.

TheomanZero and MissingNo2 like this.