Tour of Bunny BQ [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

I was gonna guess (I know it's already been answered :p) but I was distracted by the bitchin' Vriska shirt.

SimplyMatt and twinAgkistrodon like this.
  2. DarkBowser007

DarkBowser007 Level 6: Lakitu

All I can say is...Nice house. Also, I hope this game is :dtmf:

3. Fantasy_Zone

Fantasy_Zone Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Looks like the game is in good hands. One question: why did you choose the Midwest as Bunny BQ (as opposed to any other place in the US)?

4. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

You mean, distacted?

twinAgkistrodon and uglyrodent like this.
  5. Ryuza

Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

I hadn't even realized I was wearing that shirt till I saw it in the video. XD

Two of the team members had full time jobs so we moved to that area so they could continue working to help pay for stuff. It also made it a bit easier cause a lot of the team was near this area, myself included. :D

twinAgkistrodon likes this.
  6. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Also, California would be way too expensive for us at this point. Someone told me the house we bought would have costed around a million dollars in California because it's so big. I could probably agree with that because my brother had a house there that was about 1/3 the size and it costed more than twice as much.

7. Fantasy_Zone

You can't beat proximity to each other (and work). Looked like quite a nice sized house. One other question: you actually bought the house not just renting it? California is probably up there with New York in housing prices. It' not cheap to live in NY.

8. Jean Of mArc

Jean Of mArc Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Yup! It is 75% Jessy and Catie's, and 25% Jay's. Thanks to awesome people on the team, it all worked out really well!

Mitewing and Rey D like this.
  9. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

Tell me about it. The house I live in right now was a bit cheaper back in the 90s when I first moved in. Now the houses sure have gotten alot more pricey.

10. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I knew the video lacked something!
    Where did the other people go during the shooting?
    Don't tell me they beat Jay in Brawl recently.

Crownjo, uglyrodent, Mitewing and 2 others like this.
  11. Jay

We decided not to have Blaine at the house since he's just working on SMBC. And I've been beaten quite a few times at Brawl. I am happy to have skilled gamers on the team.

12. Crownjo

Jay do you plan on getting the Wii U?

Mitewing likes this.
  13. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Check out my thread in the SRS section about the Wii U.

14. Fantasy_Zone

That particular thread doesn't actually answer Crownjo's question about Jay's specific plans regarding Wii U.

Crownjo likes this.
  15. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I was making the point that Jay should get it to be familiar with it so can port SRS to the Wii U.

16. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

The funniest part of the video (And the most true, specially for the backers :p)
    Glad to see it's all set up for SRS. I hope this house full of nerds becomes a masterful team of game-makers!

17. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Forget California if y'all ever relocate come to Florida. Maybe I could join the ER team then be y'alls first merger Seraphim Dreamer Interactive Software is what I plan to call my company if I can get my first title off the ground. :joy:

18. Jay

Of course. We need to do our research.

jsobo, Faruga, Mitewing and 4 others like this.
  19. Crownjo

Yes yes... You must! That's how I found out about Gam3rcon.

20. ThomasMink

ThomasMink Level 5: Spiny

I have no idea why, but I was smiling through this entire video. I just found it a bit awesome to see, and for some whacked reason or other that somewhat surprised me.
    From some random schmo on the internet.. I wish you the best in this endeavor. ..and will likely read/watch all news regarding it a few months afterward.

jsobo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.