Ultimate Speedrun

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by uglyrodent, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

In fact, this ultimate speedrun is really ultimate because you HAVE to know how to overcome platforms and stuffs the fastest as possible. It takes around a half hour to finish it like this. Imagine how long it'd take with ennemies?
    But
    There are a bunch of challenges on there. You could also make your own! :) Your DOWNWARD THRUST Ultimate challenge could be interesting, for example.

Ryu likes this.
  2. JoMamma

JoMamma Level 6: Lakitu

Me wants to try it. :p

3. Ryu

Ryu Level 1: Goomba

here!
    its a challenge but hard one, U can try it in ur home, just bring a lot of potatoes and just eat to see how far U can eat. <<attention: I really did it and I wasnt able to move for 6 hours, but It was yummieeeee
    I ate like 1kg of home made french fries with mayo
    [​IMG]

try it and C how many kg can U eat?

4. Rey D

Patron

Not cool! Those are not potatoes! In France, those are called "frites" aka chips in english if I remember well.
    Anyway, I say "No, thanks" because I eat enough junk food, currently.

5. JoMamma

That's some Insta-Diabetes right there.:confused:

roman6a and Ryu like this.
  6. Rey D

Patron

Diabete? Isn't that about sugar (glucose, precisely)?

7. JoMamma

I was pretty sure there was plenty of glucose in potatoes. Salt too.

8. Rey D

Patron

Hey I never noticed your record with Mario! ^^ That's :awesome: !

JoMamma likes this.
  9. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Me neither! And the only thing I can say about this is...
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF?!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!??!!??!?!!?

JoMamma likes this.
  10. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

I'm gonna try one with Simon soon, so look out for that in the next couple of days.

11. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

How come no one else is posting videos of their runs? It could be pretty cool to see some of these speedrunners in action.

12. Captain Knight

Well, there's no possible way for me to record my speedrun, but I swear, i directly copy the time I got from the timer I use on my phone.

13. Rey D

Patron

That'd be cool, but it would be kinda choppy because I have no screen-record thing. I just have livestream. That is all. It'd be super choppy.

EDIT: In fact, no. My computer f*ckin' suvcks and does a noisy sound and my keyboard does pretty much noise as well. I might try to find a recording thing one day.

14. roman6a

roman6a Level 8: Hammer Bro

i could do some speedrun action with bill rizer and record it (with some awesome Hurrican Music on the background)... i might do it later...

OK just to clarify, after i did this post i directly went to play the crossover and did the video, it's compressing right now (i think... 40(something)% at the moment im doin this edit) i die like 4 times on it but it has some EPIC music. im really not a pro at speedruns but im pretty good with bill rizer...

Rey D likes this.
  15. JoMamma

Hold X. The whole time. It makes your finger sore, but IT'S WORTH IT 100%!
    EDIT: It also hurts. A lot. I even got a blister for holding it down so long, and IT HURT LIKE HELL. AND I WAS GUNNA SPEEDRUN AGAIN! Oh well.

16. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

I didn't mean we need videos for proof. I just think it would be cool to see some speedruns in action. :)

17. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

If I ever do a speed run I would probably do it with invincibility off. I just don't think being invincible makes it very exciting. I'd also try to use mario since he's GOTTA GO FAST which makes it even more exciting. If Sonic is ever added I'd use him too.

18. Captain Knight

Dammit, I just had a horrible run with Simon.

Mode : Single Character

Cheats : Infinite Time + Invincibility

Time : 28:58.86

19. Rey D

Patron

EPIC MULTI DEATHS. That would also make it VERY long. Except you use warp zones. ...Hey, I just thought of something. Thank you Alice. :D What a great idea!

20. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

"That would also make it VERY long"

Well, it would be about the same time if you avoid all the enemies so you don't have to respawn. That's the idea.