Verifying Unable to pause.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Scorpion42, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

I am unable to pause the game and enter the menu during play. I've tried reconfiguring the pause button to be space before starting play, but to no avail. It is quite annoying, as I am unable to change my skin once I start playing.

2. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

I have been able to pause just fine every time... what sort of conditions were you pausing in?

3. Anon421

Anon421 Guest

I'm unable to pause too, because the game is so good... hahaha, sorry, I had to take this opportunity :D

4. Scorpion42

Completely normal conditions. Could it be my browser?

5. Zunar

Zunar Level 5: Spiny

I've played the new version several times and I've been able to pause perfectly. It might be your browser, but I don't know why it would be. I use Chrome and pausing works perfectly, although the game lags a bunch from time to time.

TheomanZero likes this.
  6. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Same for me.

7. Scorpion42

Wierd. I use FlashPeak SlimBrowser, but this does seem like a problem that would have to be a bug in the game or my flash player.

8. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Must be your Flash. I haven't even heard of "FlashPeak SlimBrowser". Make sure you've got the latest version of Flash, and if it doesn't work even with 11.4, then it's the browser.

Scorpion42 likes this.
  9. Scorpion42

I know right? I feel like such a hipster using it.

Internet Explorer works just fine, so that's okay, I guess. SlimBrowser is annoying when I press tab to change sub-weapons.

10. Zunar

Zunar Level 5: Spiny

I never use tab for select. I always re-map it to the spacebar, so it's easier to reach.

11. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

And I put it as the "back" button.