Verifying [v3.0] Mario clears 1-1 in the demo

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by CowboyJoseph64, Sep 4, 2013.

1. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

what i mean by this is that when mario hit the flagpole, the demo didn't reset, it instead went black and played

it probably was good ol' flash and his lag tricks again, but i thought i would point that out anyway, maybe it ISN'T lag for all i know.

2. CowboyJoseph64

okay, so... if it ISN'T lag, I don't know how to replicate it. I was just browsing through the menus and then the demo did... THAT. Good luck without any way of knowing how to replicate it. :p

3. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

What version are you playing?

4. CowboyJoseph64

I was playing 3.0 (the time just before the latest version was impossible for me to play) and it happened. Again, it was probably flash and it's damn lag, but again, it may not be, so I posted here.

5. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

Someone needs to confirm this on the latest. Meanwhile, I'll put a different tag on it or something

6. CowboyJoseph64

okay... although what the hell does the "new" tag mean? :p

7. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

I don't know, I didn't find anything that fitted for an old version.

I put nothing now.

8. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Good question. I think "Verifying" is probably sufficient. I don't think we've ever really used the "New" tag before.

Omicron likes this.
  9. CowboyJoseph64

the only thread in existence that uses the "new" tag is this one. Seriously, that'd be something good to know one day. What does the mysterious "new" tag mean? hmm... it may be used for if the bug is recently posted, but since a mod needs to do it, the mod'll probably go and try to confirm it, so the "verifying" tag is the fitting one, in which case it would make the mysterious "new" tag practically unused, because there's literally no situation in existence that would make the "new" tag appropriate. Whew.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014