Request Wario and Waluigi in SMBC!!!

Discussion in 'Characters' started by SMBC, Mar 6, 2012.

1. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

Ok, i apologize about the last post, but please, get the thread back on trails, ok?

2. Lilfut

Lilfut Level 7: Bloober

I think Waluigi should be in (see my av). He could have basic platformer controls, and his powerups could be based on the Orbs from MP7, and stuff like a tennis serve. Also, Psycho Iris.

3. TiagoDu

The problem with waluigi is that he doesn't have ANY platformer that isn't a fangame, so making up items and controls and stuff won't be cool, as we try to keep made up stuff for characters at a minimum. Seriously i think Wario is worth the addition but...Waluigi...he doesn't have unique things that make him a possible new character compared with Kirby and Arthur.
    Please note i DON'T hate Waluigi. I just think he won't fit on SMBC.

uglyrodent likes this.
  4. Lilfut

Make him a Luigi clone with different powerups. I think he deserves his spotlight.

5. TiagoDu

--; Man, sometimes you don't get what people want to say to you...
    But, really, what makes Waluigi so unique in your opinion, to make him worth to be added to SMBC?

uglyrodent likes this.
  6. Lilfut

He would have a unique, sports-based moveset. Here, I made one.

Basic - Small Waluigi - Waluigi is a small, skinny version of himself. He can jump on enemies, and that's about it.
    Mushroom - Big Waluigi - Waluigi grows to full size, and can throw bob-ombs with B.

Now, the other powerups. These are all used with the Special button.

Tennis Racket (Mario Tennis) - Serves a tennis ball into the air and hits it. If timed right, can also be used against enemies and projectiles, sending them flying in an arc.
    Strikers Uniform (Strikers) - Can kick enemies with Special. These slide like Koopa Shells, but they are destroyed when they hit a wall (unless, of course, they are Koopa shells). If one kicked enemy hits another (unless it's a shell), both are destroyed.
    Purple Vines (Strikers) - Limited ammo. While Special is held, Waluigi makes a wall of purple vines behind himself as he runs. Enemies touching the wall are defeated. The wall does not extend into the air, and gaps are therefore created if Waluigi jumps. Waluigi himself is unafffected by the vines.
    Fireball Orb (Mario Party) - Limited ammo. Allows Waluigi to put up a shield of three fireballs. These function like Mario's fireballs, except they circle around Waluigi instead of bouncing.
    Green Shell (Mario Kart) - Limited ammo. Allows Waluigi to toss a shell. This works identically to regular Koopa shells, and can still hurt Waluigi.
    Psycho Iris (Psycho Waluigi) - Gives Waluigi psychic powers. He can pick up and toss enemies with an eye-like rune, and can also throw hammers if he grabs a Hammer Brother. He cannot grab Bowser, but he can grab his fire and hammers, which damage Bowser if thrown at him. Blocks and their shrapnel can be picked up, but trying to grab a ? block just activates it as if Waluigi had jumped into it.

Luigicat11 and uglyrodent like this.
  7. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

You know he hasn't really, yknow, done anything special, right? I mean every other character had some at least noticeable impact on gaming, or at least came from a game that was pretty famous. Waluigi is just kind of a sidekick who has had next to no impact on anything.

8. Lilfut

I see him as a sports game representative, myself.

9. nickreaper

nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

Waluigi doesn't matter.

10. Lilfut

He still matters to me!

Luigicat11 likes this.
  11. nickreaper

That's why you're a weirdo...WEIRDO!...And for the love of god, and all that is holy, unholy, and kadash, learn how to use the damn reply button, already.

12. Lilfut

god fine

13. SMBC

SMBC Level 1: Goomba

OK! YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH!?! HERE'S THE TRUTH! I'M A 8 ALMOST 9 YEAR OLD BOY! REPORT ON ME ALL YOU WANT! I DON'T CARE, CAUSE I'M OFF HERE FOREVER! GOOD-BYE!

14. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

Just because you're young doesn't mean you can behave like that. Just sayan'.

15. nickreaper

He'll be back tomorrow like "Hey guys! what's up?"

16. Lilfut

No. Fuck you. Being a kid isn't an excuse. I was a better internet user when I was 5 than you are right now.

17. nickreaper

A good internet user doesn't say fuck you. They might say "What the fuck?", "Holy fucking shit!", "Jesus fucking Christ!", "What a shit load of fuck!", or even refer to the imaginary country known only as "Fucktantinopli", but saying fuck at someone, more specifically "fuck you" doesn't make for a good...ugh..."Netizen".

Luigicat11, Rey D and uglyrodent like this.
  18. Lilfut

I only address "fuck" towards a person when they've REALLY pissed me off.

19. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

You shouldn't address fuck to anyone. I mean...there are scenarios where it's acceptable, but "because I'm mad at them" is not one of those scenarios.

20. nickreaper

Saying "fuck you" is just taking the easy way out. It's like smacking your kids to get them to behave instead of teaching them why what they're doing is wrong.

sbq92 likes this.