Weapon Sets for Mega Man and Bass

Discussion in 'Features' started by Urutsune, Apr 15, 2012.

1. BassWins

BassWins Level 6: Lakitu

Okay. I just want Rockmang & Forte 1 only set.

2. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

Well actually the second most likely be less problematic knowing that it is for wonderswan.

3. BassWins

BassWins Level 6: Lakitu

Wat.
    I'm not even kidding. What the hell is a wonderswan?

4. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

Mixing the weapons isn't staying close to the original. I would rather have the combined suit for the 3-4-5-6 set. I'm a huge fan of the Power Suit. Giving it jets would make it even better. Plus no game has even done it before.

5. Zarran

Zarran Level 4: Buzzy Beetle
    Patron

Yes but you can't use two weapons at the same time in SMBC just like the original games. Combining the suits is diverging too far in my opinion, and as you said no game has done it before. This is exactly why it shouldn't be done here.

6. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

A short-lived handheld system in Japan. It was comparable to the GBA. I'm not entirely sure why RM&F2 was in black and white, though, unless it was for the normal Wonderswan. There was a Wonderswan Color, for which FF1, FF2, and FF4 each came out. The FF1-2 WSC remakes were actually a pretty big deal, as they were the first real remakes of any FF game. I think the system was supposed to be released with remakes of the first three games (that, or the first three games were supposed to be released shortly after the release of the WSC), but Square decided to go a different direction with FF3, possibly due to lack of sales of the WSC (though I'm not sure about that, since a FF4 remake came out...). Square eventually went a different direction with FF3, with the DS remake several years later.

7. Crownjo

I think combining it would be pretty cool to see. I mean if more people use the Power Suit more then the Jet Suit then putting the two together is pretty damn revolutionary.

If SMBC starts to evolve one day then the idea isn't as bad as you might think. But if they are separate then I would be fine with that too.

8. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

As cool as a combination of the Power Adaptor and the Jet Adaptor would be, I will have to say that I don't think it should be in the game. It doesn't exist in any of the games, and so it has no place in SMBC. The two can easily exist separately. I don't know why they should have to be combined.

Crownjo likes this.
  9. Crownjo

I am fine with that. It's was a dream suggestion I loved. I am ok with having both separately.

I am thinking on what the three weapon sets would contain. Throughout the games some were copy paste. Some were unique. So here is a idea.

Classic Mega Man
    MM1
    Super Arm
    Rolling Cutter
    Thunder Beam
    Hyper Bomb
    Magnet Beam

MM2
    Air Shooter
    Leaf Shield
    Crash Bomb
    Metal Blade

Mega Man
    MM3
    Gemini Laser
    Hard Knuckle

MM4
    Pharaoh Shot
    Dust Crusher

MM5
    Charge Kick
    Napalm Bomb

MM6
    Flame Blast
    Knight Crush
    Power Adapter
    Jet Adapter

Bass would have his entire MM10 weapon set. Another idea would be him having 4 weapons each from MM9 and MM10

10. Urutsune

Wait should not the max robot master weapon number be 8?
    Also I don't understand why could you not be able to pick set for Bass as well. Yeah sure he was playable in 8-bit form only in MM 10, who cares? Besides I am also sure there would be people who would like to have different weapons for Bass as well. I mean truly it could not hurt since it is an option, you just don't use the other sets if you don't like them for Bass.

11. Crownjo

I do like some of the MM9 weapons. Black Hole Bomb is so cool.

Thing is if each character has their own weapon sets it would make them unique.

12. Urutsune

A character been more unique is always nice indeed but if it is possible then why? As I said it's an option and really could not hurt. And besides more option are always better!

13. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Eight weapons, plus utilities.

14. Crownjo

If its possible I think having your idea is good too.