WFUD 2011 Panel: Remix in the Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    Everyone likes this.
  2. Reset

Reset Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Before I watch for an hour, is there nudity?

3. Jay

I was naked for the whole thing, but in post-production they used special effects to make it look like I was wearing clothes. I was pretty upset at them for doing that, but they claimed it was fair use, so there's nothing I can do about it.

4. Xuande

Xuande Level 0: Newbie

On the freeze frame before I start the video I swear you look like beetlejuice XD

5. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Excellent! I've been waiting to see this.

6. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

1 hour? I would need to wait a entire day to watch (curse you, my connection!)

7. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

you were naked!

8. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

Yeah...first thing you should know about Jay: he has the strangest sense of humor, and he takes it to the extreme. During his LP of SMBC, he repetitively cursed himself out for the game's glitches, character, etc.

But, then again, he's messed up in general.

9. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

wow! thats wierd but cool!

10. SquiggyForever

SquiggyForever Level 13: ER Team

You were naked?? I thought you were invisible! I kept thinking why is Larry talking to himself. Who is the decapitated voice? Was it God or the narrator?

11. Reset

Reset Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

There's a difference?

OH NO

12. Jay

Squiggy!

13. SquiggyForever

JASON!!!:cool:

14. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Voorhees? :p

15. Spez

Spez Level 2: Koopa

The whole time you were on the podium, I was shouting "Play the Ryu trailer! PLAY THE RYU TRAILER!" I'm sure it would have been a hit.

Anyway, I really liked the montage of your projects, I especially thought the music went very well with it.

You did seem nervous, but you ended up doing well. You got some good laughs out of the audience.

16. Jay

That's what I was originally going to do, but about 5 minutes before going up I decided it would be better to do a live demo of the game.

17. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

You seemed very nervous to me. Actually, you came across more as overwhelmed than nervous. I'm not complaining, of course, good presentation.

Yea, I didn't have much time so I really only watched your parts of the video...

18. SquiggyForever

You did a smashing job!!! No matter what you did. You made it like look seemless. BRAVO!!

19. Jay

You only think that because you're drunk! Also, your avatar is hot. Who took that picture? It must have been a very talented photographer.

20. SquiggyForever

Why thank you. The picture was taken by Jason Matthew Pavlina Collection. It is from his very private collection.. I am always drunk and you should know that... By the way I think clearly when I am drunk...