Request What about Altair and Isaac Clarke?

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Arc-Leader, Apr 16, 2012.

?

Which one do you like better?

1. Isaac

66.7%
  2. Altair

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Arc-Leader

Arc-Leader Level 0: Newbie

View attachment 4689 Isaac Stomping.png
    I know i'm new and all but i'm pretty good at making 8-bit sprites and I wanted to know if maybe you could add Altair (from Assassin's Creed of course) and Isaac Clarke (from Dead Space).
    They're powers/abilities:
    Altair: Starts out with his hidden blades and scales only on brick blocks
    Sword (Mushroom)- Gets a sword for a longer reach
    Throwing Knives (Fire Flower)- He'd have the ability to throw knives at his enemies from a long range
    Isaac Clarke: Starts off only stomping
    Plasma Cutter (Mushroom)- Gets equipped with his most famous weapon, for a short range blast
    Secondary Fire (Fire Flower)- Has a secondary fire on his plasma cutter that spreads out and hits more enemies
    Alternate Suits:
    Altair: Ezio, Conner Kenway (the new assassin), and Al Mualim (the main villian from the original assassin's creed)
    Isaac: Advanced RIG (from Dead Space 2), Vintage Suit (from Dead Space 2, and Gabe Weller's RIG (from Dead Space 2 Severed)
    Also just tell me if you want a whole sprite sheet because i'm lazy and don't want to make them if their not accepted XD

Attached Files:

2. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

Uhh.......well.......err..........no, thanks :/
    No that i don't like assassin's creed or dead space, but i really prefer to see classic characters instead of modern ones on SMBC.
    These could work much better as skins for Ryu(Altair)and Samus(Isaac).

Man, that Altair seems very Zelda II-ish (not that it's bad. you make very good 8-bit sprites, btw)

Crownjo and TheomanZero like this.
  3. Overlord

Overlord Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

HELL YESSSS!!!!!! Isaac!!!!!!!!

I like Altair but if it was left to a choice between them too then I would say put in Isaac. Not just because I LOVE Dead Space but because that would just be fun. Though match up the background with the character too.... make it more "Dead Spacey".

4. Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Fun fact: Your Isaac sprite breaks 8-bit rule. There are more than 4 colours in the sprite.

5. Tsukiyomaru0

Tsukiyomaru0 Level 3: Paratroopa

Fun fact: So does Megaman, unless you double-layer, which is how Megaman came to be.

6. TiagoDu

Really? MegaMan has Blue, Teal, Black and White, by what i know.

7. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Transparent counts as a color.

8. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

If they're skins of, for example Simon, I'll be fine

9. TiagoDu

Oh, yeah. Forgot that.
    The color nobody can see :p
    Agreed. Better as skins than actual characters.

10. Tsukiyomaru0

Well, that happens. Inly those who have meddled with Megaman sprites in the past knows it (I used to modify sprites and colors for fun with Nesticle, a NES emulator that allowed graphic modification on the go.).
    The lower layer is Blue, Cyan, Black and Transparent. The upper layer was Beige, Black and White and Transparent.
    Im not sure on how many layers an "actor" can have, but I think it is 2.

11. TiagoDu

Blablabla, speccy tech talk, whatever. :p
    I don't care if the skins are techinically accurate to the system. As long as the character feels like it fits the system, it feels good to play with it. :)

12. Tsukiyomaru0

Isaac looks good, but dat Altair... Idk, why don't you, like, try to convert existing sprites of Altair? (You can find them in Gameloft's Assassin's Creed for J2ME phones)