What's Been Going On - 8/18/2010

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

2. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

There are a lot of people who sit in chairs all day and type shit. I think the end result, what comes as a result of sitting in a chair and typing shit all day, is what really counts. Thanks for making yours count, Jay.

3. Keryth

Keryth Level 2: Koopa

I don't know why, but every time you went back to pretending to type and talking about typing shit, I just burst out laughing. It's probably because I feel that way at work right now, just typing shit to make small side projects at work. Still can't get the darn word search to work right. -_-

4. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Great video. I thought it was cool that you ran out of stuff to say and just started...well talking. I wish I could meet you in person.
    Meet you, not play with you. I think if we tried to agree on what game to play, we would end up at each others throats, but you seem like a cool guy to have a conversation with.

5. z0diak

z0diak Level 5: Spiny

Great video Jay, lets hope you get some donations from the youtube fans, hopefully some cool newcomers as well.

Game reviews sound like a pretty cool idea to me.
    Epic Rambles.

Thanks for saying the forums are pretty cool.
    I feel that through association, you said I was pretty cool.

6. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

7. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

J Squared, I am now officially in love with you.

8. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

Man, I bought Red Dead a while ago, got to the Mexican missions and then my friend said "Here, you can borrow Fallout 3." And anyone who has played that knows it requires and inadvertently takes a lot of time. But now that I've logged near 80 hours I'm going to play more RDR. I just have soo much to do and play and read. Urgh. Someone needs to invent something that allows me to split up and do multiple things at once, play RDR while another me is reading Hellboy and another me is playing Starcraft 2 and another me is packing for school. That and a selective memory eraser so I can erase Battlestar Galactica from my mind and re-watch it.

9. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

I'm loving the new Youtube time limit. Thanks for the video, Jay. :)

The rabbit is cute by the way.

10. Gadjitmunkey

Gadjitmunkey Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I watched the video and made this before I even checked the forums, so J[superscript]2[/superscript] made a
    better one, faster. But here it is anyway.

11. SquiggyForever

SquiggyForever Level 13: ER Team

That is so awesome!!! Love it!!