whats your favorite thing about ryu hayabusa onsmb crossover

Discussion in 'Game' started by c2456, Jun 28, 2010.

1. c2456

c2456 Level 6: Lakitu

i love the fact that he can climb on walls and platforms which save you from death on the harder worlds like world 6 and it makes killing bowser easier.

2. Invertin

Invertin Level 3: Paratroopa

whats your favorite thing about ryu hayabusa onsmb cross

Wallclimbing/jumping. Definately.

Windmill shuriken close second.

...Actually that's the only specifically special things about him.

3. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

Getting 1ups easy.

4. 0racle

0racle Level 2: Koopa

Level 1-2. you can climb on the wall behind you at the start of the level, jump on the top blocks, and walk above all the enemies.

5. whats your favorite thing about ryu hayabusa onsmb cross

how goddly he is. now I imagine people who didn't play Ninja Gaiden and beat it like I did. to feel the same way. but compared to the ONSLAUGHT! OF NINJA GAIDEN! the mushroom kingdom is simple as simple as can be, making Ryu, the easiest character to beat the game with. that is. if you're used to playing as Ryu. these baddies are simpletons.

heck I often don't make use of the easier wall jump, and do it the old fashion way where you press left jump left and then press right :D

also when I play as him. I often act like I'm a ninja. so I climb up on things and jump behind down behind a baddy and attack them from the back. and assassinate them from the back :D down and DIRTY!

running under the hammers of the hammer brows and slashing them with my sword and laughing as the hammers they throw go over my head.

6. rednukleus

rednukleus Level 3: Paratroopa

I like weakening bad guys to two hits left, and taking them out with a shuriken immediately followed by the knife as the final blow. It feels good to dispatch a piranha plant with the knife, mid jump, before landing on the pipe and flipping onto it safely.

7. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

If I ever do (I won't) I'm going to make some SMBC videos, mostly so people will believe my ridiculous claims. :)
    I managed to kill a weakened goomba in front of me and then hit the one behind me and break the block it was on with the windmill shuriken (on 1-1) the other day. So yeah, the windmill shuriken.

8. dookiecheese

dookiecheese Level 2: Koopa

There's a certain elegance or fluidity to his movements and gameplay. You can run through and beat the game without really having to stop, wait, or pause.

9. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

It's okay, we trust you, there's no need to prove yourself. Unless you just wanted to record some videos for fun, in which case, by all means go to town.

10. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

I'm probalby going to try to get past 6-4 without warp zones and taking no hits with Ryu. Shouldn't be to hard. :joy: