Who is your favorite character? Ver. 1.2

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Please, Dec 18, 2010.

?

Who is your favorite character?

1. Link

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Mega Man

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  3. Simon Belmont

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. Mario

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  5. SOPHIA III

24 vote(s)
    36.9%
  6. Ryu Hayabusa

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  7. Bill Rizer

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. Samus

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Now that the old poll is old it's time to create a new one. This time with SOPHIA III.

Mine's still Link.

2. Diego Jurado Noboa

Diego Jurado Noboa Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Went with Sophia III.
    Huge Blaster Master here for a while now. Love the tank, love the music from the game, and love those sound effects. Not to mention the power ups.

Megaman would be my absolute favorite, if it weren't for the fact that he controls unusually slippery. It gets kind of annoying.

3. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

I keep with my Simon, thanks.

4. MeleeShogun13

MeleeShogun13 Level 5: Spiny

Im still staying with Samus, now with her missles hell yeah! she's badass!

5. phurgawtin

phurgawtin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Megaman with jump cheat.

You can even jump out of his slides now to end them sooner. Fuck yeah!

6. ThomasMink

ThomasMink Level 5: Spiny

Still picking Mega Man (still using Rush as well.. haven't even gave the jump cheat a spin yet, which I probably should just for kicks) for the same reasons I did before. Sophia/Jason is fun enough to be a second favorite, but I still like the good ol' Blue Bomber.

7. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Maybe SOHPIA, I don't know yet

8. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

SAMUS III, closely followed by Ryu

9. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

The most powerful character may change, but my favorite will always be the same.

"Aaaye, am Mega Maaan, I'm bluuue, and cyaaan..."

He ridiculously underpowered now, but High Jump was a step in the right direction...just wait until he gets Robot Master powers! Muhahaha...

10. roman6a

roman6a Level 8: Hammer Bro

i'll have to choose simon... because of...

EXTREME AXE THROWING
    MOTHERFUCKER

11. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

SOPHIA. She's able to get past nearly any level with no trouble at all.

12. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Glad to see NO votes for Ryu yet. Helps support my theory that a lot of people choose their favorite character solely based on what's new and hot. Which is also why SOPHIA is winning.

13. Frozsoul

Possibly. This theory would be better confirmed by asking for everyone's top two or three characters (in which case Ryu would still easily make that list for me) Blaster Master is widely held as a fantastic NES game, so it's not that surprising that she's ranked so highly.

14. roman6a

roman6a Level 8: Hammer Bro

yes youre right... almost the 50.00% of the ppl that voted did it for sophia... that's cheap shots... and she is not the best char ever... she just have hover and she can climb walls like ryu... the only thing that is innovative is the roof-climb... nothing special...

15. DarkBowser007

DarkBowser007 Level 6: Lakitu

I'd say Sophia III/Jason because of
    HOMING MISSILES MOTHERFUCKER!!! THEY'RE AWESOME!

I also love that hover ability. Makes getting that 5,000 points on top of the flagpole a LOT easier.

16. Frozsoul

I'll admit that it is surprising how incredibly popular she turned out to be, considering her trailer video generated less response than Ryu's.

17. phurgawtin

phurgawtin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Ryu is one of the most fun characters, its just that playing him on Normal mode becomes a chore with his low damage output. Albeit, its still not as much of a chore as playing as mario without fire flower.

18. RedXe

RedXe Level 3: Paratroopa

I was actually kinda torn about choosing between Ryu and Samus. I've played the ninja gaiden games to death over my lifetime and so playing as him feels... right to me. Though I kinda miss not having his ninja shadows :/

19. StickMan

StickMan Level 3: Paratroopa

link. zelda is my fav game (cant wait for skyward sword)

lol bill and ryu used to be everyones fav but now they have no votes

20. Duckerdoo

Duckerdoo Level 5: Spiny

My new favorite is SOPHIA III. I even took Link out of my avy, and replaced him with Jason standing in front of the tank. I should've given Mario a pitty vote.