Who is your favorite character? Ver. 1.2

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Please, Dec 18, 2010.

?

Who is your favorite character?

1. Link

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Mega Man

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  3. Simon Belmont

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. Mario

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  5. SOPHIA III

24 vote(s)
    36.9%
  6. Ryu Hayabusa

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  7. Bill Rizer

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. Samus

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Bill is tied with Mario for people's LEAST favorite character.

Shame on you. I like playing as SOPHIA but I think it could just be because she's new. If, in a few months, maybe after the next update I still like playing as her I'll update my siggy to be a tag team with SOPHIA and Link.

That would actually be really freaking awesome. Like SOPHIA hovering in and then, instead of Jason, Link pops out and they take down Ryu. I'm a bit worried about animating SOPHIA. She has quite a few different sprites and will be tricky.

2. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

Okay Please I give in...you were at least partially right. Now that the wave of nostalgia in playing as SOPHIA III has finally subsided, I find myself returning to Ryu as my favorite character again. Of course I still enjoy playing as SOPHIA III, and she's currently still in my top three. Going forward though, it's probably best that "new favorite character" polls be conducted at least a month after a highly popular character is added. :p

3. Walrus

Walrus Level 2: Koopa
    Patron

Survivor mode has made me realize that SOPHIA is my favorite character. I would try to use SOPHIA sparingly to keep him alive for the harder levels.

4. Banehallow

Banehallow Level 0: Newbie

Simon Belmont.. Seriously.. Epic flamewhip and axes.. Not to mention. WARNING FANBOY ALERT FANBOY ALERT! Bloody tears.. OMG IT's so epic It makes me cry red tears of joy < Copyrighted by TheWarpZone. Not really, but Don't sue me.

5. masterblaster

masterblaster Level 1: Goomba

Sophia 111, Got 999950 points with it, on normal! Tried to record it, but it is too slow w/ camstudio running

6. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

I'll give you one tiny little hint

DOWNWARD THRUST, MOTHERFUCKER

7. Please

There we go! More like this. Just 10 more votes to catch up to SOPHIA!

8. fuzzyman111

fuzzyman111 Level 0: Newbie

My favorites, from least to greatest are:

#8. Mario- For obvious reasons.

#7. Bill- He's WAY too overpowered, which makes the game boring.

#6. Samus- She's awesome, but at level 2 (mushroom) she is pretty much just as useful -attack wise- as bill is at level 1. But her amazing jump and level 3 (fire flower) attacks make up for that.

#5. Simon- He's pretty useless at level 1, but one he gets to level 2 & 3, he's pretty much a full-blown killing machine.

#4. SOPHIA III- She/He/It is amazing, being able to swim, wall climb, shoot missiles/other projectiles, etc. But she lacks the ability to activate blocks by jumping up on them.

#3. Mega Man- He doesn't have to duck to kill goombas, he is pretty strong, and he can call rush coil. I don't know why some people don't like rush coil. It gives you the ability to jump over some pipes/walls that you couldn't normally jump over, even if you have Mega Man high jump turned on. Although he lacks the ability to shoot upwards.

#2. Ryu- He can climb walls, throw 2 different projectiles, and at level 3 he can kill goombas without needing to jump. He is, however, incapable of attacking while moving.

#1. Link- He is small, therefore he doesn't have to duck to attack goombas, and he can access small areas, he can attack in 4 different directions, he can throw a boomerang that stuns and collects items in 8 different directions, and he stuns enemies for a small period of time when he attacks them. In other words, he is epic.

9. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

She can do that, actually. If you hold down.

10. Please

Bill, overpowered? at one point, but not anymore, especially with Sophia in the game!

11. gamerexplosifs1422

gamerexplosifs1422 Level 1: Goomba

Well there is two im best at Sophia III and Bill R. BUT my Favorite is (DRUMMROLL PLZ!)....LINK...DOWNWARD MOTHERF***ING THRUST SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all....

12. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

sophia is way better than link

13. Please

You best be sleepin' with one eye open! :p

14. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Sophia have no Downward Thrust Mother Fucker!

15. Please

I know, Link is just so awesome all you can do is make exclamation marks and various other poppy symbols to describe him!

16. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Sophia is a tank. You hover to the top of the screen and drop on an enemy. There's your Downward Thrust!

17. fuzzyman111

fuzzyman111 Level 0: Newbie

Huh. I didn't know that.

I'd LOVE to see you do that to a spiny.

18. Shikai42

Shikai42 Level 1: Goomba

Ryu, Link, Bill R., and Simon are my faves in that order. I'm not very good with Samus or Mario anymore.
    Sophia is more or less my screw around char when i wanna have fun with cloud boy on 6-1 its funny to
    sit under some blocks and watch the spineys fall around you >.>

19. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

you're right but sophia in water levels can beat link easliy

20. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Regardless of the outcome, it's a Downward Thrust.