Who is Your Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Jay, May 16, 2010.

?

Who is Your Favorite Character?

1. Bill Rizer

8.9%
  2. Link

17.2%
  3. Mario

10.0%
  4. Mega Man

9.4%
  5. Ryu Hayabusa

14.4%
  6. Simon Belmont

28.3%
  7. Samus Aran

11.7%
  1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Out of the current selectable characters, who do you like best? Why?

[Edit by Jay Squared: Ryu has been added to the poll.]

Everyone likes this.
  2. Vinstigator

Vinstigator Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I'm gonna have to go with Megaman because it's awesome to break bricks with his charged up blaster :)

3. Groover

Groover Level 5: Spiny

My favorite is Bill Rizer. When he got that multiple machine gun yeaaaah !!! :D

4. Blue

Blue Level 2: Koopa

I chose Bill. Why? Because Contra series for NES were always my favourite games. I didn't care about his gameplay... He became isntantly my fave only because of being playable one! Honestly, I'm more of a Contra Force fan (many people say it's shitty, tell me why!?), but I've played first one too. The point is that I still have my old companion - Pegasus - a "pirated" version of NES. There weren't, as I remember, original consoles in Poland... I don't know if anybody even cared about it. But what's important it still works and gives me much joy from using it!

Thanks to your crossover, Jay, I finished Mario the first time in my life (don't own cardridge with game *sign*). And it would be even better if could finish it with Mario... Not Bill...

By the way, nobody seems to like our good, old pal, Mario. Developers of the original version should look more into this character when creating a game. Kidding of course.

5. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

Lol. Well Mario is the only character who is good for every stage actually.
    Not to mention he is the strongest since he kills every enemy with 1 hit and Bowser with only 4 or 5 fireballs. Not to mention he is the fastest thing alive (no matter what character we compare him to, he is the fastest) in nintendo land XD

My favorite is Simon, he is just the second strongest strongest character. He does the the most damage with one hit right after Mario. His Axe throwing is also an incredibly useful attack. Not to mention I love Castlevania. It is also kinda ironic that he is really good at the night stages XD

6. Vinstigator

Vinstigator Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I just noticed that Mario is the only character without any votes lol. Now he knows how it feels to be overshadowed. Luigi must be loving this :mrgreen:

7. Cid

Cid Level 1: Goomba

Samus, the only woman in the crowd. She's pretty bad-ass with her bomb jumping, too.
    Mega Man comes in a close second. Link was fun to play, too, (maybe third) but I felt like he's missing some fun-to-use weapons in this game.
    Mario should try living in the shadow more often, just so he could know how his brother felt.
    Luigi deserves some spotlight, too. ;D

8. UnknownFox

UnknownFox Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Megaman is my main one just because I have always been a fan of the games. Plus charging his blaster then sliding constantly (down and repeatably jump) behind it, zip through most levels till the blast finally leaves the screen.

Simon and Samus are tied for 2nd though.

9. gabrielwoj

gabrielwoj Level 1: Goomba

LOL mario, who gonna use mario on a mario game D:
    Bill is the best, his shotgun is pwnage...
    I like simon too, It's my 2nd favorite!

10. madrox8

madrox8 Level 2: Koopa

mega man all the way

the music, the moves, the hair... ok im getting carried away lol but he is the man, the megaman

11. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

It is weird that Samus don't have much votes since she is actually can be good for every situation. o=
    I hope she gets more votes, she is my second favorite.

12. Groover

Samus is strong in last form. That high jumps and power strikes are cool but if you lose mushrooms... (zzz) U can change character in the next level cuz Samus without mushrooms is weak ;)

13. Cid

Cid Level 1: Goomba

Yeah, you've got a point. I hate it when I lose my power-ups at World 8. Still, it adds to the challenge of playing as her.
    Link is still fun to play with or without power-ups, though. Mega Man, too (although they're obviously a lot more bad-ass with power-ups). I guess that makes them my next faves for those reasons.

14. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

I feel as though it would be an affront to my childhood if Megaman did not hold a special place in my heart. Though I must say, it is fun to bounce around on stuff and stun things as Link.

15. oloei

oloei Level 1: Goomba

i think he got overshadowed befor. In SSBB

16. overlordmega

overlordmega Level 1: Goomba

I play just like Jay in his videos. I axe up EVERYTHING with Simon.

17. Aristeus

Aristeus Level 1: Goomba

poor mario he has no votes

18. mattex66

mattex66 Level 6: Lakitu

19. Groover

Aw ! Bill Rizer lost his leading. Goo Bill !!!

[​IMG]

20. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

That's the coolest shit ever.
    Actually, I just imagined some stylized koopas receiving the fire on the other end, and it became more hilarious than epic. Still.