Who you DON'T want to see in SMBC

Discussion in 'Characters' started by French rocks, Jun 5, 2011.

1. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

I dont want Sonic in SMBC

I just hate him, he's dumb and too fast. In brawl, he truly sucked, he's weak and hard to control: he's too fast, so I hope I won't see him in SMBC.

Feel free to comment, I don't mind about swearing, but I do about offensing me.

Mr.Giang and Shad27 like this.
  2. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

FuZ and Renex will have A LOT to say to you.

EDIT: "in Brawl, he truly sucked."
    This isn't Brawl.

3. Iceman404

Iceman404 Level 2: Koopa

There are so many incompetent flaws in your reasoning and this post that I don't even feel like pointing them out. Try actually playing and getting to know the actual character's main games than a non-cannon crossover made by a previously rivaling company that hardly knows the first thing about him next time.

4. nicpen

nicpen Level 5: Spiny

The Sonic games for Sega Master System weren't good, because the lack of slopes, abundance of straights and completely linear paths didn't fit Sonic. I agree, he wouldn't be good in Mario levels, but it's unjust to claim he's "too fast."

And "dumb?" Really?

5. Yabuturtle

Yabuturtle Level 3: Paratroopa

That's why Sonic would probably not do well. as there are no hills. He'd be still fun to use but in Super Mario Bros. 3, where there are hills, he would be better there. Your arguments don't make much too sense. He's supposed to be fast.

6. Diego Jurado Noboa

Diego Jurado Noboa Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Wasn't the argument held against him that there'd be no slopes in Mario stages? Well the Master System games didn't have THAT many slopes, so that's not an argument.

For characters I don't want... I don't want unofficial, fan characters, ever. Nor fan versions of other characters (looking at you dark and fire Sonic) And anything that's above 8-bit.

huang17 likes this.
  7. Iceman404

Thank You. This is why all Fire Sonic suggestions make me cringe, JUST USE THE GODDAMN FIRE SHIELD. It's also why I'd hate the Sonic Pocket Adventure sprites to be used in the game. For one, everyone in the game uses their 1st game's sprites, so Sonic should use his Master System sprites (the ones in your sig.); for two, the SPA game isn't even really 8-bit, even with layers, and the standing sprite's head looks terrible. For three Sonic on the Master System wasn't as fast as SPA, didn't have many slopes, doesn't have as many frames, looks more like classic Sonic, and sort of fits with Super Mario Bros. graphical style; perfect for the game.

8. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

There is a few popular character suggestions who I say absolutely NO at them.
    Balloon Fighter... like seriously I have no clue how on earth ANYONE could want that guy? Like in even anything at all, I mean that guy flies and like that is it. It has not a single effing moves or abilities or like anything. It flies with his balloons and stomp people. Isn't that an AMAZING character? Sigh... I will never understand some people.
    For second there is Pac-Man, yeah screw that yellow munch machine, all he does is run around and eat people. OMG running forward and eating everyone in front of you, so incredible fun time!
    You know what? Go and want Kirby instead! He can fly AND eat people too! It's two dull character in one good one! Isn't that a great deal? Possibly that two is the ones I don't want the most. I just don't want them ever as a full characters, maybe as a joke character or some other minor way but not into the main cast, EVER. There is like tons of great NES characters with all sort of cool abilities and stuff, we need to have them instead of those little lame twerps.

KefkaX21 likes this.
  9. Diego Jurado Noboa

Diego Jurado Noboa Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Well I do like Balloon Fighter, because he's all about aerial momentum. Well, to be honest, I like Alice from Balloon Kid even better, because when her balloons pop, she can re-inflate them on ground. And she's from a sidescrolling game. One of my favorite game boy games at that.

It's ok to like characters who have tons of gadgets and weapons. My choice for this one would be Mike from StarTropics, the modern-day equivalent of Link. But I also like simple characters with simple gameplays, these types of characters always end up making the game extra challenging, while the ones who are more well equipped, tend to make the game so much easier.

10. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

My answer:

Dumb? No, he's actually pretty smart. I know what I'm talking about. I've played several Sonic games and saw a lotta episodes of Sonic X.

That's actually his ability. Sonic running fast is equivalent to Mario jumping.

In Brawl he was badass! His voice kicks ass and his controls are smooth! It's one of my favorite characters! He runs faster than Captain Falcon and with the bunny Mask, he can run on the floor on the Big Blue Stage from Melee. His fast controls allow him to dodge many things and to take control of many situations.

Well, that's up to you. Just don't shout it out too loud.

EDIT: Who I don't want for SMBC? Hm... ALUCARD (totally random)! I know he would have NEVER entered the SMBC characters list, but I'm open to all characters for SMBC. Because that will make the game even more badass! B) Don't you agree?

11. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

I still don't like it, some characters are just too much simple. They can't do anything unique enough what could make them deserve to get a big role. I think a character needs to be fun and unique in some way compared to the others whos are in. If someone feel like to do some masochist gaming then I dunno, turn infinite hover on for SOPHIA and try to beat the game without attack at all. By my opinion some characters would be just simply silly to have.

12. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

Maybe dumb wasn't the best word, in fact, I think weird
    is more appropriated for my opinion

13. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

What do you mean by weird? He's a running Hegehog like Mario is a jumping plumber or like a Kirby a flying pink marshmallow.

For his attitude, he's living by his own feelings, not blowing his mind with to much thoughts. You could also say LINK IS, or MARIO IS or SIMON IS or a lotta characters are weird.

14. Iceman404

After reading that I think I can safely just classify you as a 'hater'. Someone who hates for no real reason or can't come up with good reasons as to why he/she is hating.

ketchupninja and Rey D like this.
  15. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

I may be paraphrasing a bit, but basically this.

Scorpion42 likes this.
  16. Metalhog

Metalhog Level 6: Lakitu

Soooo funny, heh? :p

Better I really don't talk about it, because you do mind about offending you, and if I start speaking, I'm sure I will.

By the way, I don't need to talk anything to you. You just have to read the Sonic discussion thread, entiretly. Haters don't deserve my attention.

I have already told my point on using PCA Sprites. Just take a look at this:
    http://www.explodingrabbit.com/foru...hog-Discussion?p=122654&viewfull=1#post122654

17. x3point14

x3point14 Level 6: Lakitu

Play sonic boll buddy

Rey D likes this.
  18. powergo

powergo Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I love sonic, but I hope darwing duck isn't in smbc

19. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Who I don't want to see: anyone who wasn't on the NES, or anyone who isn't primarily a video game character. Those just go against the spirit of the game.

20. KefkaX21

KefkaX21 Level 3: Paratroopa

who i don't want to see...... here's a list. battle toads, billy and/or jimmy lee, or ninja turtles all pretty much for the same reason their attacks would be too high for any of the enemies except maybe hammer brothers or bowser.