Who you DON'T want to see in SMBC

Discussion in 'Characters' started by French rocks, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

Uh huh. 'Everybody' loves him.
    Save for the fact that nobody knows who the fuck he is except people who have played Super Mario RPG more than just the intro. Which isn't exactly a huge part of the gaming community.

Where's the Geno forum where everyone worships him then. Show me all these people that are talking about the fact that he's the best character ever made, oh that's right it doesn't exist because he's underrated and not over.

2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Am I the only person who wanted to make a sex doll joke here?

Ceed likes this.
  3. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

And he says I'M perverted. I didn't even think of that.

4. DarkSonic

DarkSonic Level 2: Koopa

Dark Sonic isn't a fan character,he appeared in Sonic X

5. fleek (SMoke Weed)

fleek (SMoke Weed) Level -1: Banned

that's an anime series not a 8-bit game

6. DarkSonic

I know,but i am just saying Dark Sonic is not a Fan Character

7. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

The thing is, that kid (Chris? Is his name Chris?) was also in Sonic X, so I don't think we should be turning to that particular cartoon as a source of good character ideas.

8. DarkSonic

True.

uglyrodent likes this.
  9. Fez

Fez Level 2: Koopa

*clears throat* For me, SMBC's roster is almost complete as it is, so I don't want to see most of the proposed character requests in SMBC.

10. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

It's not complete to me until I see the characters in my wishlist below *which needs updating*

11. Jowee the Raposa

Jowee the Raposa Level 2: Koopa

Master Chief (DUH)

12. Earthboundlover

Earthboundlover Level 2: Koopa

Chris Thorndike (yes i had to watch it so much i remember his LAST name to :() is a bitch. KIRBY SHOULD NoT be IN SMBC

13. Gokario

Gokario Level 3: Paratroopa

Spongebob shouldn't be a character because, in his games he controls too similarly to Mario, A LOT of people hate him (I'm an exception to that by the way), and he didn't have any 8-bit games to my knowledge.

14. eraykaan

eraykaan Level 1: Goomba

Tetris block AS a character. Yeah, playing as tetrimino sophia is fine but... When tetris block becomes a serperate character now i can say, JAY WTF????

15. Psychotix

Psychotix Level 3: Paratroopa

Sonic The Hedgehog, honestly. No disrespect for the little blue guy, but in a game of NINTENDO characters, collaborated together, I'd say that a Sega character would be out of place.

16. Giga

Giga Level 0: Newbie

There was someone trying to make an argument against the Balloon Fighter earlier. I'd like to expand on that. Think about how each level would play. At the start, you'd fly to the top of the screen. Then, you'd build up momentum moving right, and eventually reach the flagpole. This is the case for 50% of the levels in the game. That is not interesting gameplay.

Personally, I think the roster is as full as it's really going to get. Many people make ridiculous requests - Sonic would play far too much like Mario, Zero invalidates Bass and Megaman's usefulness and reason to be there, Pokemon (or any RPG character for that matter) don't even have proper physics and (Pokemon characters specifically) would work better as a Link skin (if you mention Smash Bros your argument will be invalidated; that is a fighting game. This is a sidescrolling platformer. Hell, Mario, Link, Luigi, Samus, and soon even Megaman will be in it and they all play very differently than in a sidescroller.), King Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins could easily be a Simon skin with infinite knives instead of a whip, Kirby being interesting hinges entirely on level design based around the flight and copy abilities and interesting/diverse enemies (both of which this game lacks), Darkwing Duck is Megaman (even has the Super Arrow from 5)... the only request in this entire subforum I could see potentially working is Scrooge McDuck. And even then it's a stretch.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the one I don't want to see in SMBC is this subforum.