Request Wii Fit Trainer Discussion

Discussion in 'Characters' started by yolj, Jun 12, 2013.

1. yolj

yolj Level 0: Newbie

As many of you may know, unless you've been living under a rock the last 2 days trailers for the new SSB were shown yesterday. One of these featured a new character, the Wii Fit Trainer. I think it would be fun to include her in this game, too. The attacks she had in the trailer were mainly yoga poses so I'm thinking something similar to that could be done, or she could have a ranged attack which could involve throwing the hula hoops shown in the trailer or using her final smash where she throws colorful "clones" of herself at everyone.
    Here's the trailer for anyone who hasn't seen:
    Let me know what you think of this character idea

Attached Files:

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

SMBC doesn't use 3D models.

3. Nat

Nat Level 6: Lakitu

Exactly. Besides just cause shes in ssb4 doesn't mean she should be in. Then we would need DK, Villager, Fox and so on.

4. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

I'm beginning to feel like the Smash Bros announcement is leading a lot of trolly requests in.

UltraMario3000 and Faruga like this.
  5. yolj

yolj Level 0: Newbie

original.jpg
    Now she has 2D sprites thanks to Super Mario Maker. Maybe when the game comes out, her sprites could be ripped and used to make her a character
    DK would be nice since he has a 2D sprite.
    How is it a trolly request? She's iconic and important to Nintendo's history. She has some fans and people like playing as her and the male trainer in Smash. She might've been an unexpected, out of left field character, but that doesn't mean she's a trolly request

UltraMario3000 and Mitewing like this.
  6. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I'm not sure whether to congratulate you on your impressive memory or to point out how late you are in replying to Nat and MissingNo2, both of whom left some time ago.
    In any case, I'm fairly sure the Amiibo characters are just skins. This does, however, open the opportunity to make more skins.

Mitewing likes this.
  7. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

They're called "costumes". They are skins with unique animations, generally if you press up or down (which are already in the game, thanks to SMB2 and SMW skins). I can see Wii Fit Trainer maybe being a Luigi skin. There's a Link costume with new climbing and other animations so he would be the "Modern" Link like the Modern Mario and Luigi from SM3DW. And then there's a Marth costume which I think would be best "suited" (heh) for a Link skin.