Request Wily Machines

Discussion in 'Characters' started by sonicmariofan, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

This is the Internet, kid. Welcome to it.
    I can feel my braincells spewing out of my ears upon reading this...

2. sonicmariofan

sonicmariofan Level 3: Paratroopa

yes theyre secret after beating the game as mega man or bass

3. Nat

Nat Level 6: Lakitu

Uh oh, Sergy's gonna blow!
    RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!!

4. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

I just couldn't resist the feel of giving him a verbal slap in the face. Calm your butts.

Nat likes this.
  5. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Ok I think we get the point, if you don't like the thread it's safe to ignore it now.

6. Nat

1. Stop Double posting.
    2. Your avatar does not matter in this thread. We have a special thread for that.
    3. Do not ignore this.

7. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Please stay on topic and stop spamming or I'm locking this thread. The SMBC sections are for constructive and relevant discussions. This goes for everybody.

Omicron, uglyrodent, Rey D and 2 others like this.
  8. Nat

THANK YOU!

9. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

I would think locking would be the most logical option anyways because... well.
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, it just... doesn't work no matter how you slice it.

10. wario46

wario46 Level 2: Koopa

Straight up overpowered. No, im not kidding. Sorry but i just can't describe it by other words!

11. sonicmariofan

sonicmariofan Level 3: Paratroopa

it would have to be a tinyer wily machien and a final form

12. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

That is just completely impossible to work as well. He'd be teleporting all over the place and that's no fun.

Nat likes this.
  13. JAGUARHX

JAGUARHX Level 2: Koopa

Huumm... i like this idea. But, really need more details.

I will try search Wily Machines compatible with the game . Afiter, i will edit this post with examples.

But, in this moment, i have a new sugestion to transform this idea in a greater potencial character : Wily Machines + Dr. Ivo Eggman Robotinik's Machine. Or another characters/machine in the games.

This char will have a mechanic/playability like a mix : ''Sophia 3 + juggernaut/tank like-ish style''. A char with gret destruction fire power, flying/great jump power, but dont will have speed, agility or clinbing hability. He can destroying enemy's projectiles with a shot or demolishing wall, but is a larger and easy target. A character to ''experts'' or something like that. Well.. i think.

And, again, sorry my poor english.

14. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

Large characters are impossible, because certain parts of the game require ducking and/or agility. You don't want to add a character just to have to change every single stage to work with it, that's backwards logic.

The biggest character I can see working decently, is Bowser. Silver Sonic was, and is, a huge stretch to balance and make work. I don't really see why they should bother adding problematic, unbalanceable, huge characters to the game like this stupid person here myself did.

Nat and MissingNo2 like this.
  15. JAGUARHX

JAGUARHX Level 2: Koopa

No, No... i dont explain correctly: i will try save this threat idea searching bosses's machines, or something like that, with a ''big design'' but dont with a ''super-mega-bigger-larger'' design because this is really impossible to make in ''Super mario crossover game'' with out kill the game in self. Of course, you are right, man.

16. MarioSonic3003

MarioSonic3003 Level 1: Goomba

How about a boss? Like, A megaman themed boss. :)

17. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

There already is one. No, there isn't. I'm just kidding because you "haven't played the game yet". Unless they add Mega Man levels or something, I don't see Mega Man bosses just yet.

18. Nat

NOO MF
    HE CANT SEE THE INVISIBLE WRITING

19. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

STOP BEING RIGHT ALREADY

Nat likes this.