Wow... just wow...

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by xeoneex, Jan 3, 2015.

1. xeoneex

xeoneex Level 2: Koopa

I haven't been to ER for ages, i come to find the place gutted like a rotting fish. Jay even after reading posts regarding the closure of pretty much your entire community base, I'm still unsure why this is necessary. You know I feel absolutely betrayed by you. I had faith in you, you seemed like a cool person. Honestly though I think it's time I give in to reality and stop trying to convince myself of things. SRS wont see the light of day. I had hoped to see this game come to fruition, I was going to be patient but enough is enough. i want my refund. You don't just shit on your community like this. I still don't even see why? Some of the comments I've seen you make, just horrible towards people who have grown fond of you, this site, what you were doing. It's like you have no idea what you are doing. I realize it now, you don't. I get that you set out to do something awesome, you did SMBC. Then you went further and were on to SRS. Like I said, I was going to stick it out and wait but after this dumbshit move enough is enough. Please give me back my money, I feel sorry for even thinking you were worthy enough to hold on to it.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

If you are unwilling to understand Exploding Rabbit's situation, there is no need for this thread to be.

BBQTurkeyzZ and DarkBowser007 like this.
  3. xeoneex

by all means please do explain. Hardly a peep from these guys since they announced the lack of SRS, I even gave them the benefit of the doubt, now we get some "mini" srs which I don't quite understand, so again please explain. I'm getting frustrated with this now.

4. Rey D

Patron

5. xeoneex

I have, and I still don't get it. Quite frankly I just want out. I want my refund and I want to move on. So if I could please get my refund thank you.

6. Rey D

Patron

It's unfortunate that your greed and impatience got the best of your empathy. That said, insulting Jay and Exploding Rabbit on a thread won't make your refund appear, so I'll close this thread. If you think it is a good idea to wring money out of people who have to cut down a lot of their website in order to save money, then please make use of the "Conversation" feature - also called "PM" by some - to contact Exploding Rabbit.

EDIT: Reopened because apparently there's "a point being made".

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  7. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

If you want to officially request a refund, please view our refund policy and follow the instructions.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  8. statoshi

statoshi Level 2: Koopa

wait you can PAY them, i'd do that in an instant er is amazing, it has it's faults, like everything, but it's amazing, i spend more time on this website than any other

and plus, asking for a refund from ER for not doing what you like, is like asking for a refund from doctors for not finding a cure for cancer, they still need money to improve

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  9. Rey D

Patron

"wait you can PAY them, i'd do that in an instant er is amazing"
    They was referring to the Super Action Squad Kickstarter Campaign, in which they pledged a specific amount of money toward making the game. The campaign is over, and the game is on hold, but it is still possible to back the making of it, or at least the coming game. Please do think this through before doing so, if you are considering, though.

Faruga likes this.
  10. Jay

It's not possible to back anything right now. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

11. Rey D

Patron

There are still the "reward tiers" on the SAS page. I remember the "tier" thing having started after the SAS KS ended, so I thought they would mean it's still possible to back, somehow.

12. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I can't see any donate buttons on there.

13. Jay

At the top of the page, it says:

Faruga and Rey D like this.